Today's deal good for:
-Call Missouri History and Hauntings at 314-985-4169 to make your reservations!
- Only $30 for a Haunted Brewery Tour in Washington, MO! (A value of $60!)
- Voucher Holder is responsible for transportation to and from Washington, Mo.
- Voucher must be presented
- Voucher available for June 9th, 30th, and July 21, 2013, by appt only.
- Voucher expires August 31, 2013.
We all know about the beer baron, Adolphus Busch. According to historical documents, the American Busch family beer legacy began in 1848 with a small brewery located at Elm and Plum streets in Saint Louis. But did you know there was another Busch who successfully owned a brewery just an hour from the city? Nearly 200 years after John Busch started his brewing business, the doors of this historic building are open once more and it seems some of its visitors never left. Would you like to experience what the old Busch Brewery has to offer? Learn about the history and ghosts still residing within its walls as you are guided through this privately owned location. Join us this Summer for a tour!
Must have reservation called in for the tour of your choice BEFORE tour date.