Today's Deal is good for:
- $62.50 for an overnight stay with continental breakfast at Ruebel's Hotel in Grafton, IL! (Up to a $125 value!)
- Coupon is valid Sunday - Thursday only.
- Limit (3) coupons per person.
- Valid by reservation only.
- Coupon expires December 2, 2012.
Located near the convergence of the Mississippi and Illinois Rivers - Grafton, Illinois, is a little town steeped in history.
In the heart of that history is the Ruebel Hotel, the only full-service hotel in historic downtown Grafton.
The Ruebel was built in 1879, caught fire on 1912 and was rebuilt and renovated in 1997. In 2008 it was upgraded to modern standards - all rooms have new beds and are equipped with hair dryers, refrigerators and 26" flat screen TVs with satellite. To ensure your stay is a pleasant one, there is free wireless internet in the lobby and all rooms. The Ruebel Hotel has a magnificently restored bar from the 1904 World's Fair in St. Louis.
The Ruebel Restaurant offers excellent food and a great variety of wines, spirits and beers.
Experience a beautiful slice of history in a true American rivertown.