Today's Deal is good for:
- $28 for FOUR 3 mile Go Kart rides, Double Seater, or Sprint Kart on outdoor track.
- Must be 18 years of age to drive .Super Sprint Kart (not included) can upgrade for $5 per racer.
- Must be 15 years of age with a valid drivers permit to drive a Sprint Kart.
- Must be 10 yrs of age to drive Go Kart
- Minimum 5 yrs of age to ride on double seater w/adult.
- Groups of 5 or more, please call ahead.
-Valid until October, 15, 2014
Isn't it time you got yourself on the right track? How about a Go Kart track?
Boschertown is the Midwest's largest and only sprint car raceway track. Originally designed for Go Kart racing, Boschertown soon became a premier Go Kart racing track. In 1980, Boschertown opened to the public with fast karts called Sprint Karts for everyone of driving age and Go Karts for kids 10 years and up. They also have Double Seat Karts for kids 5 years and up to ride with an adult.
Boschertown Grand Prix Racing offers activities for the entire family. For those who like to simply observe, there are bleachers available for seating.